We offer a full range of cost-effective and risk management solutions for “on island” and “off island” risks.Learn More
Our policies are designed to fit your individual needs by performing a risk analysis.
This division manages risks facing watercraft & related businesses of all types.
We provide outstanding employee benefit services to companies of all sizes.
Some of the things you can do to prepare for the unexpected, such as assembling an animal emergency supply kit and developing a pet care buddy system, are the same for any emergency. Whether you decide to stay put in an emergency or evacuate to a safer location, you will need to make plans in advance for your pets. Keep in mind that what’s best for you is typically what’s best for your animals.
Be prepared for natural disasters by taking time to plan for the safety of all of your family, including your pets:
· Identify emergency shelters that will accept pets.
· Pack a “pet survival” kit that includes pet food, bottled water, medications, veterinary records, manual can opener and food dishes.
· Make sure identification tags are up-to-date and securely fastened to your pet’s collar.
· Have a current photo of your pet for identification purposes.
· Make sure you have a secure pet carrier, leash or harness for your pet so that if he panics, he can’t escape.
For more information, visit Ready.gov
Liz Fox, Account Manager